First of all, we’d like to express our gratitude to you for visiting our Website(s) and investing your time into your own intellectual development and entertaining
relaxation! Without you, nothing of this fun would ever be going on!
Now, one quick note on the terminology we are going to use:
- When referring to our Website, we will use “EntertainMeMore,” “EMM,” “we,” “us,” or “our.”
- When speaking about the information that identifies you as an individual user, we are going to use “Personally Identifiable Information,” a shorter option “PII,” or just “Personal Information.”
- By saying “Websites,” we are going to refer to any of the Websites listed on our page at entertainmemore.com.
- What We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- Partnership with Third Party Advertisers
- Additional Offerings and Your Choices
- Mobile Offerings (SMS, Wireless and Other)
- Security Measures
- Contact Us
What We Collect
We’d like to know you better to improve the relevance of every message we send your way, this is why we gather:
PII You Provide
When you use the products and/or services at our Website(s), you voluntarily provide a piece of PII. Here is a list of cases and examples of PII you may provide us with:
- At the very beginning of our relationship, when you sign up to receive our Products and/or Services, you submit information about your name or game alias, email address, gender, age, etc.
- As you proceed to use our Website(s), you may adjust your personal playing account settings or edit your playing account by providing additional information, such as the area of your interests, your thematic preferences, etc.
- If you sign up to receive newsletters and/or invitations to games, enter one of the competitions that are at times held on our Website(s) or purchase a Product and/or Service from EMM, you submit more detailed contact information, such as your email or physical address and telephone number.
- We may ask you to provide PII about your use of or interest in the types of Products and Services offered by the third-party advertisers with whom we have partnered to offer you the Products and Services available at our Website(s).
Please feel free not to submit any PII to us, but remember that this may prevent you from getting access to our Products and/or Services or limit the amount of Products and/or Services accessible to you.
Non-Personally Identifiable Online Behavior Information
While using our Website(s), Products and/or Services, you provide certain bits of information passively – through cookies, pixels, your device info, Internet service provider, IP address, type of browser, operating system, log files and other digital technologies. These bits of information cannot be associated with you as an individual, but rather tell us about what type of Internet user you are.
We collect these traces to understand how you use our Website(s), Products and/or Services. For example, we may use your IP address to determine your location and make the content and advertisements we serve to you as an individual more relevant and helpful.
We may also group data about the visitors of our Website(s) and use it for lawful purposes. For more details, please see the How We Use Your Information section.
Third Party Information
We may also receive your PII from third parties, who may have gathered it both online and offline. We request third-party information about you in order to verify some of the PII you provided voluntarily (such as your mailing address – we do not want to send the things that belong to you by right to anyone else!) We also use it to enhance the quality and relevance of the ads and content we deliver to you.
How We Use Your Information
Any PII you submit at our Website(s) remains your property. However, by providing us with your PII, you allow us to use your personal information for any legal purpose, such as:
- effectuating a purchase from us that you make at our Website(s);
- transferring your personal information to a third party to effectuate a purchase from a third party advertiser at our Website(s), format a future campaign or upgrade visitor information used in reporting statistics. We may track the pages you visit on our Website(s) through the use of pixel tags;
- marketing purposes such as sharing your information with third party advertisers;
- providing promotional offers into your inbox, via telemarketing, direct mail marketing and all sorts of online advertising, such as: pop-ups, pop-unders and/or banner advertising;
- analyzing the demographics, usage and/or characteristics of the visitors of our Website(s) as a group.
- tracking compliance with our Terms and Conditions;
- validation, suppression, content improvement and feedback purposes;
We reserve the right to establish contact with you at any time with updates and/or any other information we think is essential for you to receive before you
continue using our Products and/or Services at our Website(s).
We also reserve the right to release current or past member information in the event that we believe that our Website(s) is(are) being or has(have) been used to commit unlawful acts, if the information is subpoenaed, if we are sold or acquired or when we otherwise find it necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion.
In addition, you agree that by submitting your personal information at the Website, such act constitutes a purchase, an inquiry and/or an application for purposes of the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule, 16 CFR §310 et seq. (the "ATSR"). Notwithstanding that your telephone number may be listed on the Federal Trade Commission's Do-Not-Call List, we retain the right to contact you via telemarketing in accordance with the ATSR. Moreover, by registering with, making a purchase from, or requesting information from, a third party advertiser at or through the Website, such action shall constitute a purchase, an inquiry and/or an application with the respective third party advertiser for purposes of the ATSR and you may be contacted via e-mail, direct mail and/or telephone by such third party advertiser in accordance with the ATSR.
Partnership with Third Party Advertisers
Additional Offerings and Your Choices
We have already informed you that by submitting your PII in the process of registration on our Website(s), you give your consent to our intention to share your PII
with third parties in order to maintain marketing communication and pursue other legal purposes (see the full list of them in How We
Use Your Information section).
When any of the third party companies contacts you, feel free to tell them about your choices and the thoughts you have concerning their use of your information.
Please don’t be shy and contact us if you want to opt out from receiving any additional emails regarding our Website(s)!
Mobile Offerings (SMS, Wireless and Other)
Some of our services include SMS, wireless and other mobile offerings sent to your cellphone. You opt in for receiving them when you sign up for Products and/or
Services provided at and/or by our Website(s). Please note that you wireless carrier will apply standard rates to them.
If you wish to unsubscribe from these additional messages, please send «STOP», «END», «QUIT» in reply to the text message you have received.
Please note also that this unsubscription applies to a particular SMS message offering, so you’ll have to repeat the process for every offering you would like to unsubscribe from. This will not affect offerings sent on behalf of third parties.
By signing up to our Website(s) you confirm that you are 18 or more years of age.
If your age is 18 or younger, please do not submit or post anything on our Website(s).
We do not deliberately collect information about minors. We also encourage parents and guardians to not let their children spend time online without proper supervising and to monitor and/or participate in any activities their children are engaged in online.
We safeguard the information we collect online by employing industry standard security measures against unauthorized access. However, we disclaim all liability for failures of our systems. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 enables California residents who have provided PII to US, and/or to a third party who has then shared such information with US, to request information regarding our disclosure of such PII to third parties. Within thirty days of receipt of such a request, we will provide a list of the PII disclosed to third parties for the past calendar year, along with the names and addresses of such third parties. This request may not be made more than once per calendar year. If you want to exercise you rights under this section, please use the postal address you can find in Contact Us section. Please note that we reserve the right not to honor and/or respond to such requests if they are not sent to the address specified in Contact Us section.
11807 Westheimer 550 PMB617
Houston, TX 77077